BURTON Albion will be making sure a Christmas dream comes true for one lucky young Brewers supporter.
On Monday, December 28, the Brewers host Swindon Town in a bank holiday League One clash at the Pirelli Stadium and the club is offering a chance to be an official mascot for the day to a deserving fan.
The full mascot package, worth £200, is on offer - including a chance to lead the team out, to meet the Brewers first team players and to play on the Pirelli Stadium pitch prior to kick off.
To be in with a winning chance, all you have to do is contact Burton Albion Community Trust and tell us why the young Brewers fan in your family deserves this treat.
Burton Albion chairman Ben Robinson says: “We would like to offer the mascot package to someone who especially deserves it. We know not all our fans can take advantage of our mascot packages, for whatever reason. We also know that some of our young fans have their own stories of how they represent the club’s values of family and community spirit. It might be an inspirational story from the last 12 months. We want to hear about those fans.”
The mascot package includes:
- Hospitality for two adults plus one mascot ticket with a three-course meal;
- A money-can’t-buy dressing room meet and greet experience with Albion’s star players;
- A chance to play on the pitch before the game;
- A pre-match photo with the captains and officials;
- A mention in the matchday programme, with a copy to take home.
Burton Albion Community Trust
Burton DE13 0AR
Or email email@example.com
The closing date is Friday, December 11.