We are pleased to announce that the Pirelli pitch is in great condition ahead of today's game against Bury.
We have had the black frost covers over the whole pitch which have protected it from the snow.
The ground staff and academy players have today cleared all of the snow off the covers ready for tomorrow's match.
If the match is postponed, there will be an announcement via the official website of the Brewers, along with all of our social media.
Please do not call the Pirelli Stadium to see if the match is still going ahead as this will cause phone traffic.