BURTON Albion are sitting pretty at the top of Sky Bet League One but we still need your support.Our last three home games have seen crowds of over 4,000 which has certainly helped the Brewers stay top of the league. So why should you come to the Pirelli Stadium?
• Top of Sky Bet League One by 2 points
• Unbeaten in last 8 games
• Scored 18 goals in the last 8 games
• Picked up 22 points from a possible 24 in the last 8 games
• Scored an average of 1.36 goals per game in the league
• Picked up an average of 2.16 points per game
Our next three home games are:
Shrewsbury Town – Saturday 23rd January, 3PM.
Bradford City – Saturday 6th February, 3PM.
Chesterfield – Friday 12th February, 7.45PM.
Tickets are available from just £5! Click here to buy yours. Alternatively you can book them over the phone on 01283 565938.