THE Holiday Inn Express Burton-upon-Trent has become the 20th company to join Burton Albion’s new business networking venture.
Club Albion was launched this season to coincide with the Brewers rise to the EFL Championship and uses the powerful brand of the football club to help raise the profile of business partners.
Holiday Inn Express is the latest company to take up the opportunity.
Alan Northern, Holiday Inn Express General Manager, said: "I think it's important that two major partners in the community can work together and support each other especially when Burton Albion is going from strength-to-strength.
“The Holiday Inn is a strong brand within the community so I think it's important that we work together and move forward. I just want to be there and support Burton and see if we can go all the way."
Nigel Clough and members of the first team squad were on hand to welcome Holiday Inn to the Club Albion fold.
The new initiative provides a platform for local and regional companies to network and offer their services to the thousands of Burton Albion supporters throughout the season.
- Dedicated website presence on the official BAFC website with hyperlink;
- Twice yearly information sent to our corporate and supporter database;
- Company details in the matchday programme for all home league matches;
- Quarterly networking events;
- Diversity of companies with the majority of businesses being the only one from their industry.
For further information and to join please call the commercial department on 01283 565938 or email firstname.lastname@example.org