A NEW Junior Brewers competition has now been launched for all existing Junior Brewers members, with an exciting prize of the winner meeting their favourite Burton Albion star!
To take part and have a chance of winning this fantastic opportunity, we will be looking for you to show us your reporting skills.
We would like you to write a match report for the Brewers fixture either against Nottingham Forest on Saturday 17th February or the Millwall fixture on Saturday 24th February.
Alternatively, if you are not attending either of the fixtures, you can write a match report from a previous match you’ve been to.
You may want to include the following:
- Substitutes on and off the field
- Red or yellow cards
- Injuries or stoppages in play
- Exciting periods of play and well executed moves
You might want to describe the atmosphere:
- What was the weather like?
- What state was the pitch in?
- How were the conditions?
- How many were in attendance?
You can also include background information such as:
- What have been the past results between the two teams?
- Where are they in the league table?
- Which team has the better form going into the game?
Be as creative and imaginative as you can!
Below is an example of a Brewers Match Report:
The deadline is on Thursday 1st March at 5pm. Send your report via email to email@example.com or alternatively post to:
Burton Albion Community Football Centre
Burton upon Trent
Remember to include your name and Junior Brewers membership number. Good luck!