HAS your child dreamed of leading out The Brewers at the Pirelli Stadium? That could become reality later this month as we host Charlton Athletic.
Mascot packages are still available for the fixture on Tuesday, November 27, and being a Burton Albion mascot is truly memorable.
Not only does it include walking out onto the pitch with the first team, our matchday mascot will be able to pose for pictures with the captains before kick-off along with a range of other benefits.
It is a big day for all young Albion supporters and the mascot package includes:
• A full Burton Albion 2018/19 season strip
• Two adult seated matchday tickets plus one junior (mascot) seated ticket
• Meet and greet experience with players in the dressing room
• A chance to play on the pitch before the game with Billy and Bettie
• Full name announcement over the PA system
• Pre-match photo with the captains and officials – plus a digital copy emailed after the game.
• Piece in the matchday programme (subject to print deadlines) with a copy to take home
This experience is an ideal gift for a birthday present, a special treat or just a great experience for a younger Brewers fan. Don’t delay! Book your package now.
To become a matchday mascot download the booking form by clicking here.
For more information call 01283 565938
And why not think about becoming a Junior Brewer? You can join for just £15! Make the most of being a young BAFC supporter and receive a range of benefits!
More details on becoming a Junior Brewer are available by clicking here.