GIVE your young Brewer the chance to walk out on the Pirelli Stadium pitch alongside their Burton Albion heroes as we take on Manchester City in the Carabao Cup semi-final with a mascot package!
The match is currently schedule for Wednesday, January 23 and will be the first time that the Brewers have ever hosted a side at this stage of the competition.
Being a Burton Albion mascot for this historic semi-final will be a truly memorable experience. Not only does it include walking out onto the pitch with the first team live on Sky Sports, our matchday mascot will be able to pose for pictures with the captains before kick-off along with a range of other benefits.
It is a big day for all young Albion supporters and the mascot package includes:
• A full Burton Albion 2018/19 season strip
• Two adult seated matchday tickets plus one junior (mascot) seated ticket
• Meet and greet experience with players in the dressing room
• A chance to play on the pitch before the game with Billy and Bettie
• Full name announcement over the PA system
• Pre-match photo with the captains and officials – plus a digital copy emailed after the game.
• Piece in the matchday programme (subject to print deadlines) with a copy to take home.
It should be noted that this package is not exclusive and multiple mascot package opportunities will be available
Download the booking form to become a mascot for this fixture here.
And why not think about becoming a Junior Brewer? You can join for just £15! Make the most of being a young BAFC supporter and receive a range of benefits!
More details on becoming a Junior Brewer are available by clicking here.