BURTON Albion take on Southend United on Tuesday, December 3, and mascot packages are available to buy now for this re-arranged game.
The League One game kicks off at 7.45pm and offers an exciting opportunity for any Brewers-mad youngster.
Mascot packages give young Burton Albion fans a chance to live out their dreams.
Not only does each mascot receive a full 2019/20 home supporters’ kit, but they will also have the chance to play on the pitch with Billy and Bettie Brewer ahead of kick-off.
Other benefits include:
- Two adult and one junior seated tickets, so the family can see the game – hospitality packages are also available at an added cost;
- Pre-match official photographs with both team captains and match officials – with a digital copy sent out to you in the following days;
- An appearance in the matchday programme and a souvenir copy;
- The opportunity to meet the players in the dressing room ahead of the game;
- A full name announcement by the stadium PA announcer
This truly is a dream opportunity for any young Brewer!
For more information or to apply for a Mascot package, download a booking form by clicking here, fill it in and return to:
Burton Albion Football Club, Pirelli Stadium, Princess Way, Burton upon Trent, DE13 0AR
For further information please contact the club on 01283 565938 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.