WE have three massive games coming up in a single week at the Pirelli Stadium - and your Brewers-mad youngster could lead out their heroes for one of these important games!
The Brewers take on AFC Wimbledon on Tuesday, October 22 (7.45pm) before hosting Blackpool on Saturday, October 26 (3pm).
Then we host Premier League side Leicester City in another famous Carabao Cup clash at the Pirelli Stadium on Tuesday, October 29 (7.45pm).
Mascot packages give young Burton Albion fans a chance to live out their dreams!
Not only does each mascot receive a full 2019/20 home supporters kit, but they will also have the chance to play on the pitch with Billy and Bettie Brewer ahead of kick-off – the same turf graced by the likes of Lucas Akins, Sergio Aguero and Sadio Mane in recent years!
Other benefits include:
- Two adult and one junior seated tickets so the family can see the game – hospitality packages are also available at an added cost
- Pre-match official photographs with both team captains and match officials – with a digital copy sent out to you in the following days
- An appearance in the matchday programme and a souvenir copy
- The opportunity to meet the players in the dressing room ahead of the game!
- A full name announcement by the stadium PA announcer
This truly is a dream opportunity for any young Brewer!
For more information or to apply for a Mascot package, download a booking form by clicking here, fill it in and return to:
Burton Albion Football Club, Pirelli Stadium, Princess Way, Burton upon Trent, DE13 0AR
For further information please contact the club on 01283 565938 or email email@example.com.