THE 2019/20 season continues at pace but there are still plenty of opportunities for your Brewers-mad youngster to lead out his favourite team at the Pirelli Stadium as one of our matchday mascots!
Mascot packages for the 2019/20 season are available to give young Burton Albion fans a chance to live out their dreams in our upcoming home games against Accrington Stanley (January 25) and Gillingham (February 8)!
Not only does each mascot receive a full 2019/20 home supporters kit, but they will also have the chance to play on the pitch with Billy and Bettie Brewer ahead of kick-off – the same turf graced by the likes of Lucas Akins, Sergio Aguero and Sadio Mane in recent years!
Other benefits include:
- Two adult and one junior seated tickets so the family can see the game – hospitality packages are also available at an added cost
- Pre-match official photographs with both team captains and match officials – with a digital copy sent out to you in the following days
- An appearance in the matchday programme and a souvenir copy
- The opportunity to meet the players in the dressing room ahead of the game!
- A full name announcement by the stadium PA announcer
This truly is a dream opportunity for any young Brewer!
For more information or to apply for a Mascot package, download a booking form by clicking here, fill it in and return to:
Burton Albion Football Club, Pirelli Stadium, Princess Way, Burton upon Trent, DE13 0AR
For further information please contact the club on 01283 565938 or email email@example.com.