BURTON Albion Ladies Football Club has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to be an integral part of the future growth of Burton Albion Ladies First Team.
Currently playing in the Division 1 Midlands, Burton Albion Ladies are looking for a new Manager. This role will provide an excellent opportunity to work within a vibrant club with excellent community links and opportunity for growth.
Fleur Robinson, Commercial Director, said: "We’d firstly like to thank the departing James Billings for his hard work and dedication during his time with the side, but he has unfortunately decided to step down.
“This now creates a fantastic opportunity for somebody else to step in who feels that they can move the team forward.
“This individual will require a drive and energy to motivate the girls to play to the best of their ability.
"We want somebody to develop both the senior side and help to start building the foundations for the future of the women’s game.”
- To manage all on and off field football activities for the Ladies First Team, ensuring that all players and staff are provided with coaching and support to enable them to compete and perform at the highest level.
- To ensure we have a competitive squad of players with a desire to succeed to their fullest potential.
- To be responsible for the recruitment and selection of players.
- To interact with the Junior section of Burton Albion Ladies Football Club and appropriate staff from Burton Albion Community Trust.
- In partnership with management committee, ensure that all expenditure falls within the allocated annual budget.
- In conjunction with the management committee negotiate all clearances and player registrations in accordance with appropriate FA and EFL rules.
- Ensure clubs policies and standards are adhered to.
- Represent the Club at relevant League Competition meetings.
Essential skills and experience required:
- A proven track record in a managerial football position, delivering strong performances and results through outstanding leadership.
- The ability to manage elite age-group players will be essential
- A proven ability to identify, recruit and develop talent.
- A good understanding of budget and expenditure controls.
- Strong existing relationships within the Women’s Football pyramid.
- Experience and understanding of safeguarding and welfare of players and staff will be paramount
- Organisation skills form an essential part of the role
- Working within a team environment
- UEFA B Licence Holder.
- FA Licensed Coach.
If you are interested in this role, view the full job description here.
Please note that any interested candidates are urged to act quickly, as the club are looking to act promptly on a new appointment.
Applications will be taken via application form only, which can be downloaded by clicking here.
Forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to HR Department, Burton Albion Football Club, Pirelli Stadium, Princess Way, Burton on Trent, Staffs DE13 0AR.
For any further information, please call Matt Hancock, Head of Community, on 07841669182.