SATURDAY will mark a huge moment for us as, 501 days since the last time you were here, Burton Albion fans return to the Pirelli Stadium!
We cannot wait to have you back for our pre-season friendlies against Leicester City and Newcastle United - but our biggest priority this weekend is to ensure that you return to the Pirelli as safely and securely as possible.
And a number of safety measures will be in place as we look to make your Pirelli Stadium experience a safe one – with a special thank you to our friends at Reabrook Ltd for supplying the foot pump hand wash stations (pictured) that will be available to supporters throughout the ground.
We are anticipating a fantastic atmosphere and we are also asking for your assistance in making this a memorable and safe experience for all involved and with that in mind, we urge all supporters to read the following guidance.
Allow space where possible
Follow the guidance below
Cheer on the Brewers
- First of all, if you are suffering from any of the main COVID-19 symptoms or feeling unwell in any way, under no circumstances are you to attend the Pirelli Stadium this weekend. By attending our pre-season friendly, or any match or event at the Pirelli Stadium, you are declaring that you are not suffering from a new, continuous cough, a high temperature or a change or loss to your senses of smell or taste.
- We strongly encourage all supporters to wear face coverings at the Pirelli Stadium in all settings, but particularly in the concourses and indoors. All club staff will continue to wear face coverings. To this end, we ask that all supporters also be respectful of your fellow fans and their choice whether or not to wear a mask.
- In the terraces and concourses, please respect the personal space of others - leave space when queuing for refreshment kiosks, programmes and toilets and again please show respect to those who ask for more space around them. Avoid all unnecessary contact with other people or surfaces.
- For your safety, hand wash stations provided by Reabrook will be located around the Pirelli Stadium, operated by foot pumps, and supporters should wash hands thoroughly as you enter the stadium and throughout. Feel free to bring your own pocket hand wash with you.
- Please do not ask the players or staff for autographs after the game or take any close selfies.
- Please do not bring any large bags with you to the Pirelli Stadium as this will cause queues to build. See our Bag Check Policy for more information.
We want you to have a safe, memorable experience on your return to the Pirelli Stadium - please follow all the guidance, and welcome back!